Tuesday, May 12, 2009

23things n'@ progress

So, I've created this blog as a learning node (nodule)? of a program brought to library staff in Allegheny County called 23 things n'at. So far I've been having fun with the activities but, since I already have a blogger blog. (and a couple other blogs), it hasn't been super-challenging. I know we'll be covering stuff I haven't done, but for now I'm coasting on my blog skills. Blills, if you will.

Although, to be perfectly honest, I don't do much customization or anything on my other blogger blog. It's just a place to keep track of what I knit. So I might try to explore on this one. I just added a Gadget. So that was cool.

3 comments:

  1. Hey Tessa

    I did some detective work and found your blog! We asked everyone to post the URL on the 23Things-n'at blog and when I didn't see your blog address, I check aht your profile and found it! Yay!

    Hopefully the 'things' will get challenging-enough. I think though, you'll be a great person to encourage others to jump into this blogging thang!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry! I should have read the instructions more carefully--I did use my blogger profile to post the comment, so it was linked to here, but I should have put the URL in the comment as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No big deal - we found you. ;) Love the avatar! And, as you discovered with the gadgets, there's always more to learn...

    Have fun! Looking forward to more posts.

    LAV

    ReplyDelete